• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's most likely Riku. Not quite Rikunort yet, but not himself still. I'd put my money on him being blindfolded at this point, hence why they covered him up - we were only supposed to see the blindfold when he reverted back at the end of the game.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Pretty sure it's Riku. Based on the body build, it looks like it, but it's been a while since I seen it.

Saix's bane

The darkness that inhibits between the worlds.
It's the eventual outcome, though. Besides that, the movie isn't really chronologically pieced together, so it's nothing to overthink.

Yeah the movie's really just there to provide you with LOTS and LOTS of action so you'll continue playing at the beginning(during the boring tutorials) in hopes that soon you'll get to the stuff you've come to love from KH

LionHeart14

Actually... It's Roxas. If you pay attention, right before day 6 i think it is, after Roxas's dream, a small clip of that scene is shown, and when the mysterious hooded figure says "who are you?" they have Roxas's voice say it. It's a short clip though. But it's definatly Roxas

EDIT:
Opp, oh wait. Nvm. Ignore that. I thought you meant in the intro. :lol: sorry. Yeah, thats Riku

roXas_shadow

Actually... It's Roxas. If you pay attention, right before day 6 i think it is, after Roxas's dream, a small clip of that scene is shown, and when the mysterious hooded figure says "who are you?" they have Roxas's voice say it. It's a short clip though. But it's definatly Roxas
I was thinking the same thing but i dont think the dream had anything to with the opening

Sparks

gone
It eas Riku in Xehanort's heartless form, "Fake Ansem" Because this was after the Riku/Roxas fight. So Riku was helping DiZ get Roxas and yaddah yadda yaddah he's "fake ansem."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back