• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penlo

Does anyone have a picture of kairi's grandmother cuz ive heard that she came out in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ right???? cuz i dont have that game and i was wondering how she looks and sorry if any of this info is wrong :blush:

Jaden007

i've never played final mix+, but the only thing i've seen of kairi's grandmother was in the flashback sequence in the first game

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Thats wrong. Kairi's grandmother was only in KH1 and nothing else. She was only shown for a few seconds. As far as i know, there arent any pictures of her.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
You can look up the cutscene on Youtube or something, maybe get a freeze frame from that.

moz-screenshot-6.jpg

moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

srry i pasted 3 ...umm r they showin up?

desertpunkfan

go to google type kh ultimania the first one click then go to kh1 section then artwork then scroll down and you shoud see her in concept art,done:thumbsup:

C

Colours

Does anyone have a picture of kairi's grandmother cuz ive heard that she came out in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ right???? cuz i dont have that game and i was wondering how she looks and sorry if any of this info is wrong :blush:

Her grandmother was never shown because she wasn't important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back