• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Bronze Member
Hmm, well, I was wondering something, in the extra scene for KH2:FM, where the cloaked man goes down the spiral stair case, has it been confirmed that it was xenmas? Because if so, then it destroys the theory that terra is xenmas, because then Xenmas remembered something from before he became xehanort at HB.

Just asking, I thought it might be something worth noting. It doesn't seem it can't be Xenmas, nor does it mean it can't be someone else, just saying that if it is Xemnas, Terra isn't Xehanort.

A

Audo

It has been.
Though, I don't see how that destroys the theory at all... if anything it only helps it.

State

Awards
Hmm, well, I was wondering something, in the extra scene for KH2:FM, where the cloaked man goes down the spiral stair case, has it been confirmed that it was xenmas? Because if so, then it destroys the theory that terra is xenmas, because then Xenmas remembered something from before he became xehanort at HB.

Just asking, I thought it might be something worth noting. It doesn't seem it can't be Xenmas, nor does it mean it can't be someone else, just saying that if it is Xemnas, Terra isn't Xehanort.

It's Xemnas, just study the voice of the cloaked man and Xemnas in japanese Herr Time.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
It's Xemnas, yes, but how that stops him from being Terra, I fail to grasp.

Joy

Bronze Member
Due to the fact that if Xemnas was Xehanort, and Xehanort was Terra, than Xehanort would have no remaining memories of Aqua, and neither would Xemnas, for that matter. Unless of course, he regained his memories somehow, or found out that he used to know aqua from some time ago, it isn't possible that Xemnas could remember Aqua, because he lost his memories of being Terra.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Due to the fact that if Xemnas ende dup being Xehanort, and Xehanort was Terra, than Xehanort would have no remaining memories of Aqua, and neither would Xemnas, for that matter. Unless of course, he regained his memories somehow, or found out that he used to know aqua from some time ago, it isn't possible that Xemnas could remember Aqua, because he lost his memories of being Terra.

That still really doesn't prove he's not Terra.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
You mean the "old friend" commment...?
Xemnas saying that is most likely a lack of a better term... Meaning he knew she was connected to his past, just didn't know exactly how...

Joy

Bronze Member
How not? Either he's not Terra, or Xemnas regained his memories/ was told about Aqua and his past. What other alternatives are there?

State

Awards
It's Xemnas, yes, but how that stops him from being Terra, I fail to grasp.

I agree with Herr Hades, even that, they could share a memory and their fisical appereance has some similarities, but isn't it just some re used design of some of the parts liek Reno and Axel? Same design but different personality.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Due to the fact that if Xemnas was Xehanort, and Xehanort was Terra, than Xehanort would have no remaining memories of Aqua, and neither would Xemnas, for that matter. Unless of course, he regained his memories somehow, or found out that he used to know aqua from some time ago, it isn't possible that Xemnas could remember Aqua, because he lost his memories of being Terra.

Uh, it's not impossible nor unfathomable for him to have regained bits of his memory over time. Though, if it's somehow revealed that he didn't/couldn't do that, it doesn't matter because of the below.

You mean the "old friend" commment...?
Xemnas saying that is most likely a lack of a better term... Meaning he knew she was connected to his past, just didn't know exactly how...

And if he doesn't fully remember her, then this works as an explanation. Even with this, he could still be Terra, he just doesn't remember her (fully or at all), and found out somehow.

Last edited:
A

Audo

I agree with Herr Hades, even that, they could share a memory and their fisical appereance has some similarities, but isn't it just some re used design of some of the parts liek Reno and Axel? Same design but different personality.
*sigh* No matter how many times one tries to tell you, you never listen.
Terra's and MX's similarities to Xehanort is something completely different from Reno and Axel. For one thing, Reno and Axel are from different game universes, MX, Xehhy, and Terra are all in the same one. Similarities like that is something much more than simply recycling.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
And if he doesn't fully remember her, then this works as an explanation. Even with this, he could still be Terra.

Exactly... But, you mean Terra be apart of Xehanort, correct...? Both Terra and MX have more or less assured their spots in Xehanort's creation...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Isn't the "old friend" from a Japanese translation? What if we just translated it wrong or something?

Xemnas uses the word "tomo" when talking to the armor. It means "friend/companion". So, no, I know for a fact it's not a mistranslation unless there's some larger context I'm not aware of.

Exactly... But, you mean Terra be apart of Xehanort, correct...? Both Terra and MX have more or less assured their spots in Xehanort's creation...

Yes, Omni, that's what I meant. :3

State

Awards
*sigh* No matter how many times one tries to tell you, you never listen.
Terra's and MX's similarities to Xehanort is something completely different from Reno and Axel. For one thing, Reno and Axel are from different game universes, MX, Xehhy, and Terra are all in the same one. Similarities like that is something much more than simply recycling.

Sigh, OK. Oh and, it was the first time I theorized that Tera is recycled, THAT was the Ven/Roxas.

Joy

Bronze Member
Alright, so, I guess it shows something, where it allows for two seperate paths, both very significant in their own right.

Either Xemnas knows about at least some parts of his past

or

He's not Terra

For the first, it allows for speculation how that happens, because we know that memories are rather important in the KH universe, so if he's able to remember, then that's big, in my mind at least.

A

Audo

Well, memories are never truly gone, right? I think that was proven when Sora allegedly remembered the events of Castle Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back