• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question unversed challenges/ trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hedgehogs Boost

So I'm trying to unlock the secret episode and I've looked all over for a clear answer on something. I'm trying to get the trophy that requires you destroy 9999 unversed since that's a requirement if you play on normal, and I'm trying to figure out if the unversed mission in Olympus Coliseum will count toward that trophy. Haven't been able to find a answer and not sure if I should take a leap of faith on it if it will just waste my time.

Davidsawr

So I'm trying to unlock the secret episode and I've looked all over for a clear answer on something. I'm trying to get the trophy that requires you destroy 9999 unversed since that's a requirement if you play on normal, and I'm trying to figure out if the unversed mission in Olympus Coliseum will count toward that trophy. Haven't been able to find a answer and not sure if I should take a leap of faith on it if it will just waste my time.

It probably does; but if you want to unlock the secret ending just play critical mode as Aqua - she makes the game soooo much easier than terra or ventus

Hedgehogs Boost

Well I've already spent a ton of time on these 3 files and am really close, so really no point in restarting at this point haha. It'll make it all the more satisfying anyway lol.

Davidsawr

yaa- it prob will. Anyways I see no reason for the unversed challenge not to count so grind away :)

Hedgehogs Boost

I have mega flare, fire burst,mine square and magnega anyway so it shouldn't be that long, so if it was for nothing it's only a 20 minute or so waste anyway haha.

Davidsawr

lol just use magnega, mine square, magnega, mine square and so on. Its so fun just to see a constant stream of unversed explode

Hedgehogs Boost

Well it doesn't work. Beat the game afterwards to see how much my enemy count went up, and it didn't budge at all. Well that sucks.

A lot of people say that if you beat the game with all 3 characters, then you should be fine, but I did that without skipping battles and still only ended up with like 3500. Anyone know a good spot to farm enemies? Cause this is gonna take forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back