• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Pfft, if a friend of mine tells me that he has a crush on me, I usually get severely annoyed. It depends on his intentions though. Like, if he's telling you because he wants to pursue it, then it's okay, kinda.

If he tells you, but he doesn't plan on acting on it, then it's just annoying, because... why even tell?

But since you don't like Jen anymore, I don't think it's a big deal if you tell her you "had" a crush on her. That's acceptable, to me.

PS. Seems like Sam is totally using you.

K

kingdomfighter5

Thanks to everyone who posted and helped me decide turns out sam just wanted me and jen to get together so she wouldnt have to hear about bob anymore. She apologized before I even asked her why she told me to do it... Appearently Jen was just venting about bob a bit and sam thought it was an opportunity for me to break the too up cause bob is a duche... according to sam Thanks :D

Radon

mofo
Well if Jen is happy with her boyfriend now and you don't even like her, why cause a heap of controversy which could jepadise their relationship and maybe yours? I know I'm a guy but still you both seem happy and why ruin that?

EDIT: Just saw your last post :p
Good on you!!

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I think you should tell Jen how you feel. Sam is being a good friend..probably trying to play matchmaker at it...who knows. But I think she's sincere.

And uhh.. If you know for sure that Jen loves/likes Bob... then don't try to pressure her to like choose you over him..or to even consider you that much... Because then she'll be unhappy and you don't want that right?

You should also ask Sam if she too could tell or hint Jen about you... It might help Jen probably like you/consider you as more than a friend.

LOL at the song thing. God I hate when people write songs on guitars or w/e...it's annoying =____= IMO

K

kingdomfighter5

I think you should tell Jen how you feel. Sam is being a good friend..probably trying to play matchmaker at it...who knows. But I think she's sincere.

And uhh.. If you know for sure that Jen loves/likes Bob... then don't try to pressure her to like choose you over him..or to even consider you that much... Because then she'll be unhappy and you don't want that right?

You should also ask Sam if she too could tell or hint Jen about you... It might help Jen probably like you/consider you as more than a friend.

LOL at the song thing. God I hate when people write songs on guitars or w/e...it's annoying =____= IMO

Lol im not going to tell Jen how i felt about her thanks anyway. I met an amazing girl a while ago and we have been in the most amazing relationship. Thanks anyway aqua :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back