• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xDENLINx

Do it. Don't be nasty tho.

..and be prepared if she does ask you what's wrong, don't just reply "nothing" Cause It's always annoying if some gives you that answer.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
thanks kingdomfighter5. i would never become someone i'm not just to make people around me happy. i'd prolly die from spontaneous combustion because of lack of fun. but i'll just figure out what works me :D

i'm just so impatient though :p

Do it. Don't be nasty tho.

..and be prepared if she does ask you what's wrong, don't just reply "nothing" Cause It's always annoying if some gives you that answer.

i would never be mean to her. if she does end up talking me to, i'll just tell her i don't want to be overbearing and maybe that'll lead to more....interesting conversations.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
yeah i prolly didnt write what i meant. cuz i dont think we thinking about the same thing nojerom lol.

i just meant that if she tries to talk about me not being so buddy-buddy super friendly anymore, then maybe i can tell her how i feel about different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back