• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question regarding Xion/Xigbar/Ven scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
From what I understand, the scene in which Xigbar sees Xion and instead sees her as Ven instead of her usual self, is because Xigbar may have at one point seen Ven, and somehow those memories projected themselves onto Xion, allowing him to so Ven. This is what I've collected, and I'd like to know, for the sake of a theory of mine, whether or not this is true and/or more details on the subject. Thank you.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yes, you are correct.
It's likey that Xigbar's other Braig saw VAT
We also knew Xigbar's other saw VAT at some point because he says "You don't look like you're half the hero the others were."
in KH2 before he fought Sora.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Thanks, just wanted to make sure of that. I don't suppose there was really any other explanation to that in the game, was there? But I'm getting a little picky.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You checked up in the Ultimania interview too, I suppose?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Not really, but for that instance Xion reminded Xigbar of Ven. What caused it is anyone guess.

That is what brings up my own questions about how the replicas show themselves to others.

∞;4109635 said:
You checked up in the Ultimania interview too, I suppose?

Me? I pretty much just gathered theories and observations. Saw the video once and that was all.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That's what FOKH is about. The theories and guesses that survive and those that get ripped to shreds.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I was under the impression that Xigbar's memories of Ven reacted with Xion, made of Sora's memories and possibly containing some of the memories of Ven when his heart resided in Sora. This of course goes off the theory of Ven's heart going into Sora's after he dies/ceases to exist in BBS.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Does anyone know why it wasnt made into a full video clip insted of a cut scene? It must not have been as important then the other ones though it seems like it is very important.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Days did a brilliant job. It's graphics were the best yet seen on a DS, it's story was brilliant, it's gameplay fun, and it was the first DS game, as far as I know, to push the 256 Mb envelope. Don't know why you guys complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back