• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question regarding Ventus and Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

adrizuz116

Awards
I'm not sure if this is the ideal place of the forum, but I guess it is so ye.

I have a bit of a doubt about Ventus and Sora and how their connection works.
Why did Ventus's heart not go back to his body when Sora's heart was split? Because I guessed if Sora's heart was split, Ventus's heart would go back to its body in Castle Oblivion.
I hope i made my doubt clear and I'd appreciate if I got an answer to it :)

LoneFox

Awards
I don't think there is an official explanation for this. But considering how well the magic of the Castle was hiding his body, it makes sense that his heart simply couldn't find it.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Ven's heart was so badly damaged in the split from Vanitas that he was asleep -- in body AND heart, totally inactive. It stayed with Sora so it could heal, as Sora had supplemented his broken heart once before, but this time the split and damage was much worse. Ven's heart slept and remained totally dormant inside Sora's body, even after the split.

Ven's heart didn't stir again until the trauma of Xion's death

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Also, because hearts have to disappear from the realm of light. Only those with no darkness don't. Castle Oblivion is in the Realm In-between, meaning it can't go to his body.

Back