• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question Regarding School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Ok, I have somethings to ask. First off I just can't handle school. I'm not into it, I don't want to do the pointless things I do not want to do. IE: Biology, History, etc etc. I don't want to do it. I'm a sophmore in highschool and it just annoys the living crap out of me.

What I want to ask is. Isn't there SOMETHING, I mean anything online, or teacher or w/e that you can take what you want to take. I just want to take the classes I want, not all these forced classes. I'm sick of them telling you "YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT WE TELL YOU" No, I'm a person, I'll do what I want to do. So I need help here, isn't there something..?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ya, I hate school too, I have so many problems. The people I don't mind, it's the work and usually boring stuff that I hate. School can be fun, but we alaways have to sit, and when i forget to take my ADHD pills, I can get a little shaky. Also, I never want to get anyone in trouble, so I never tattle on anyone and even take the blame sometimes.

What makes school fun is friends that you see 5 times a week, so if school's ticking you off, just remember thast school is what bring friends together.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Suck it up.

I take online courses, but of course it's just like any other high school (only private and accredited) and you have to take biology and crap, but just online.

SUCK IT UP. You need to learn this stuff for college cuz the courses just get harder. You want to be stupid like the large majority of Americans who can't find Hawaii on a map for their life, nor know that the heart is a blood pump, not a bottle full of feelings? Grow up. You need to learn this. Don't be part of the 3% in America that can't read.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Everyone has to do the same thing you do. Stop being a pansy and do it.

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
well all i can say is suck it up!!!

well to be honest i kinda like skool,

not because of the learning, because of all my friends, and because of my gurlfriend, but most people who dont like skool normally dont hav friends or are picked on,

still wait three more years and ur out for good

Akai

Oh.
I'm posting it because I don't like it, and because I can. You can do the same thing, so stop flaming this topic or I'll have a mod delete your posts. You have the right to complain if you want to, and so do I and I feel like complaining. Like I said, and remember this. I do what I want.

Straw_Hat

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i'm sorry, but the irony of you yearning for ignorance, and posting about it in "Intel" just struck me.

and about your "Whatever, i'll do wha i want" attitude, I'll let you in on a little something: shut up. no you can't. you won't make it far in life being that selfish, and i hope you are humbled soon.

there is no real discussion goin on here, and it is a waste of all our time. i hope is is closed shortly

Akai

Oh.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i'm sorry, but the irony of you yearning for ignorance, and posting about it in "Intel" just struck me.

and about your "Whatever, i'll do wha i want" attitude, I'll let you in on a little something: shut up. no you can't. you won't make it far in life being that selfish, and i hope you are humbled soon.

there is no real discussion goin on here, and it is a waste of all our time. i hope is is closed shortly

Since when did doing what I want become selfish? Do you know me personally? If you know me, then am I selfish? If you knew me then you would know I like helping people as long as they ask polietly. Do not judge by a post, if you don't now me, then don't say it.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Suck it up you litlle baby, be a man about it. I mean god I'm a freshmen, you know the kids that get the hell beat out of them at times even though that has not happened to me yet. So yeah if anything "I" should be complaining you whining baby, but you don't see me complaining & making pointless threads now do ya.

"You sicken me"

Akai

Oh.
Suck it up you litlle baby, be a man about it. I mean god I'm a freshmen, you know the kids that get the hell beat out of them at times even though that has not happened to me yet. So yeah if anything "I" should be complaining you whining baby, but you don't see me complaining & making pointless threads now do ya.

"You sicken me"

And, why do I care what you put? But I'll comment on it anyways. I said school sucks. One sentence. I bet you said it before in real life, am I right? Now your the one whinning. I just decided to post it because I can. Suck it up? Sure, I will. But I just don't like it, so I decided to post it. If I sicken you, then why post? Wasting your time aren't you?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Guys, don't be so mean, I know how he feels. There are some people that think school is just another part of everyday life and is ok, while there're other, I used to be one, that hate school and wish they could drop-out. See your guidance councelour, talk to me (I rock a therapy and philosophy) or, like I said earlier, just remember that school is a place where you can see your friend 5 days a weeks

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm a person, therefore I have the right to flame you. I do what I want.

Suck it up. You'll be grateful for taking those classes down the road of life, and if you don't take them, well, I hope you can say "Would you like fry’s with that?"

Legato2471

Not many people truely enjoy school for the academic purposes. I like seeing my friends, talking to people and all that. My classes aren't unbearable since im a senior which is something to look foward to. Even if you don't plan on majoring in a certain subject you should take the highest classes you can and do well in them. It will look good on your transcripts when it comes to picking out a college.

Complaining never helps. I can understand you don't like certain aspects of school but it can't be all bad. I've said school sucks before, but not all of it. Just the waking up at 6 am and going there to do stuff I could go without doing. Life isn't about doing what you want a lot of the time. Sometimes you just have to pipe down and do what you're told and then as a "reward" I suppose you could think of it that way if it helps, doing well at doing what you're told grants you more freedom when your life gets better after highschool and college.

I

The Show Must Go On
Not many people truely enjoy school for the academic purposes. I like seeing my friends, talking to people and all that. My classes aren't unbearable since im a senior which is something to look foward to. Even if you don't plan on majoring in a certain subject you should take the highest classes you can and do well in them. It will look good on your transcripts when it comes to picking out a college.

Complaining never helps. I can understand you don't like certain aspects of school but it can't be all bad. I've said school sucks before, but not all of it. Just the waking up at 6 am and going there to do stuff I could go without doing. Life isn't about doing what you want a lot of the time. Sometimes you just have to pipe down and do what you're told and then as a "reward" I suppose you could think of it that way if it helps, doing well at doing what you're told grants you more freedom when your life gets better after highschool and college.

ur lucky. i have to get up at four... thats really the only thing i dun like about school. i am not a morning person, and its really affecting me, since over the summer i got 16 hours of sleep a day. other than that, when you first start at a new school you dun know anyone and thats hard, cuz there's people who do know others and have their cliques formed already. i'm going through that now, cuz i hardly know anyone at my highschool. freshies run it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back