• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question Regarding School

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I'm a person, therefore I have the right to flame you. I do what I want.

You're a member. You do not have the right to flame.

No one in here has the right to flame because I wouldn't be surprised if we've all complained about school at least once.

And this thread isn't a complaining thread, it looks more like he was curious if there's an easy way to find a way to take classes you like that will pry actually help you.

Akai, my suggestion is deal with what you have now. Keep an eye out for good classes, like if you're interested in art take an art class or if you like to write look for a writing class. These usually help people get through the day. I'm taking an art class (first hour) and a writing class (7th hour, out of 8) so these two are kind of helping me throughout the day in that I'm looking forward to them and such or thinking about them. I'm even able to put them into my classwork, in a sense. Also, during those boring classes try to find someone to talk to (when you're allowed to talk) and try to find something interesting. I personally hate having to memorize dates and such in history, but I think the Holocaust and stuff like that are all fascinating events. I hate science even more, but I'm looking at it as a drawing class (taking human anatomy at the moment) so from there I'm able to like it somewhat.

When you're done with hich school, there'll be options in college. Also, over the summer, you could pry enroll in an online course. Make sure it's something you'll be able to stick with and actually like. You don't want to get caught up on something you hate.

Anyways, since I don't think this thread was going anywhere good, I'm closing it. <-< I don't want this to continue in the direction it was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back