• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question (Regarding KH2 and the forums)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you ever return to the forums once you have Kingdom Hearts 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

omg i'm not gonna be here for a little while kh2 is too much to give up for a forum :p

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
I've thought about this too but i kno like ima be like fully focused on just that but every once in a while i'll stop in and post or see what or if anything is new

Dark_Keybearer

i will DEFINITELY be on the forums... i love these forums! all of you people rock! =D
And i'll probably come back on too, just for the members helping members, to help and to ask for advice... but of course i'll stay on here! i <3 these forums!

BraveryOfAChild

Yeah!! I will return back to my buddies! So that we can talk about Kingdom Hearts 2. Ask them where they are, what level the yare, and is it difficult..?

jayfriend969

Actually in my opinion more people will be ont he forums when it comes out than ever because a lot fo people will need help. I will still be active of course because I will help people with the game (unless I need help).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back