• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question on HD Namine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I never pulled for the original banner for HD Namine, but just pulled her in one of my pulls for a gem banner. However, she has no orbs.

How useful is she un-orbed and un-guilted? Does she need to be strong in her own right? And no, I don't have enough M&B to guilt her.

Thanks bunches in advance.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Well, it kind of depends. I hardly use her for attacking (even though she is fully guilted and has AB4Max, she is weaker than the actual medal for some reason), but instead, I use her to copy my 0.2 sometimes and feel like that's way more effective.

Sooo, I say don't waste FMBs on her and use her to copy your buffs. That's what I do, anyway

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
0 orbed unguilted is actually still useful esp at some points in proud mode where you can use her to copy certain medals like if the quest pops up say only use 0 gauge medals then you can use it to get a times 6 buffer coping 0.2 kairi, its also good if you didnt pull for sky bonds or that third one, allows you to copy maleficent dragon or other buff debuff medals,

AleMustDie

Awards
You can use her in Proud Mode where the requirements says Single Target....Copying an AoE Medal.

She 's very useful in next KeyBlades such Fairy Stars and Diamond Dust. Guilted and with Lux Max

She has 0 Costs!

If you get Double Cast you could copy a Buff /Debuff medal twice. Very needed in Coli high stages...

Try to copy Ventus HD for example Defense -4 (DC) -6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back