• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question Of The Day!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku146

What would you do If their was a swarming armies of heartless around you everywhere near Kingdom Hearts in the end? I mean ALOT LOT!!!! So many its more than the seeds altogether at the Coloseum????

Quote: I would probably kill as many as I could and be scared. IF I kept dying I would think of a startegy to kill them...... I think...( frightened)

DragonsFury

Once again, I would try to run away and kill any heartless ahead of me... if there's no place to run, then I just fight til I get tired.....

L

Lord Marluxia

There is another post like this somewhere on the forums. Anyway, I'll quote myself from that post:

"Three words: Gargantuan Trinity Limit"

TwilightRiku146

Lord Marluxia said:
There is another post like this somewhere on the forums. Anyway, I'll quote myself from that post:

"Three words: Gargantuan Trinity Limit"

Yeah I know. That's my friends that I know from school. I got from him ... But I need to posts more.

L

Lord Marluxia

Oh well. I still think that a Trinity Limit using the assistance of a few hundreds of people would be the best option....

LOOK AT THOSE HEARTLESS FLY! xD

twister28001

I would try to take down as many heartless as I could. I would also summon some characters to help me out. Fighting by yourself is hard that's why you need some people to help you out.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I would pull out my Ultima Weapon and just beat the crap out of all the heartless and when i get bored/tired...trinity limit

thelastdoor

i would hold my arms up for three episodes, while they conviently don't attack and then use a spirit bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back