• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question kingdom hearts 2 tv show?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
You do know that Kingdom Hearts was made in Japan, right? Not the US? Also, what do you mean, "we hardly get anything"? First off, we're getting the same game that they got. Also, our version might even include extra material, just like how our copy of KH1 included Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, and Phantom, and their copy didn't.

So our copy is coming out a few months later than theirs. It doesn't mean that we're getting anything less than they are.
PWND :)
yea i know that it started in japan if it started in the us we would hae gotten it first right? but i also know that kh1 sales were better here than in japan i just read that in a article look what they get a card battle game with real cards the trinty series that special guide ultimania and they got a whole new game with every thing we got plus new wepons and a organization member the comic books toys and most of those things won't even come out here

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Neo Nobody said:
yea i know that it started in japan if it started in the us we would hae gotten it first right? but i also know that kh1 sales were better here than in japan i just read that in a article look what they get a cart battle game with real cards the trinty series that special guide ultimania and they got a whole new game with every thing we got plus new wepons and a organization member
They did not get an org member or new weapons in their version of the game. They did get it in the later released special edition of the game, which came out a couple years after their original copy of it, but that's not the same. Either way, the version that was released here was the same as the one there, except ours included extra bosses.

Also, where did you get the idea that KH1 sold better here? KH is actually much more popular in Japan than it is here. BTW if you know that it started in japan, try not saying this:
Neo Nobody said:
nomura said that us is where kingdom hearts started

Oh, and IHeartRiku, you're wrong. Nothing got "cut out" of our version, ok? You may assume that, considering that american gamers often lean toward the idea that Japan holds everything greedily away from the US, but the honest truth is, nothing got cut out of either the U.S. or JP version of the game. Some extra stuff got ADDED to our version at the last minute, but nothing was cut out.

Last edited:

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Neo Nobody said:
i was talking about final mix when refering to the organization member before you fight ansem oh and the weapons to that was in final mix as well
ok, now give me a relevant reply.

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
nomura said in a article that the us is where it all started disney did not start in japan it was born here with out disney the game would not work and final mix came out the same year as the first game kh1 came out march 28 02 final mix came out december 26 02 how is that a coupleof years final mix got new battle modifications three diffrent modes of difficulity new items and abilities hell they even threw in cutseen skip that is why it is the final mix and every thing else i said was tru eand they hit us with a low blow buy adding the english voice acting cast and not releasing it in the us so we do get pissed on by japan sometimes

Last edited:

The M.C.

JTTW
i dont think there should be a tv show maybe a movie like advent children but not a tv show.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
I heard that Disney didn't like the idea of a KH TV show because they didn't like the idea of children watching Donald, Goofy and other disney characters being violent. So, they'll probobly just make a movie like Advent Children.

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
Oh, and IHeartRiku, you're wrong. Nothing got "cut out" of our version, ok? You may assume that, considering that american gamers often lean toward the idea that Japan holds everything greedily away from the US, but the honest truth is, nothing got cut out of either the U.S. or JP version of the game. Some extra stuff got ADDED to our version at the last minute, but nothing was cut out.

i know our version got stuff added in our game at the last minute. oh... never mind but if i find that little article that said that i'll post it....

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
TwilightSoulKey said:
ITS NOT that they ARe going to make a movie, nomura said that if the thought ever came up, he would consider it, he said so in an interview :p

Where is this interview, buddy?

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Wrath of Roxas said:
Okaaaay.....I love KH and all but making it into a franchise and starting a tv series would ruin everything thats special about kh.

I agree i mean lets keep it wit the games i mean like c'mon KH2 aint even out yet how can we talk about T.V lol

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I remember this rumor a looong time ago.
Like, two years.

Sounds like a fun idea. Just as long as it's one of those animes that are REALLY short. Like seven episodes tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back