• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question kingdom hearts 2 tv show?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku665

I heard that they were going to make a kingdom hearts tv series is this true? sorry if this has already been asked.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Whoo knows but it was just rumored heavily there's no update about it so far.

Aros123

Hey if they do make a tv show how do you think their gonna show it in the U.S. ?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
it was a movie not a series.. and either way i think its a bad idea, kh should stick to games..... dinsey movies have already been movies its a bit repetitive even though theres a huge twist with it

sora8300

This is the whole story that i heard...
in kapan they first made a comic book series for KH and that didnt sell the way they wanted it to, and their plan was that if the comic book sold then they would make a t.v. show(in japan)... atleast thats what i heard

E

Eclipse

ITS NOT that they ARe going to make a movie, nomura said that if the thought ever came up, he would consider it, he said so in an interview :p

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
I initially posted somthing like this in the anime thred but SERIOUSLY

(these are my ideas)

an anmie would be cool if it had like a few episods for every world and the anime would go so far as the FULL LNEGTH OF KH KHCoM and KH 2 also, what about releasing it on DVD first THEN having it on TV, (that's what they did with One Peice) anyway or having a japanese version with subtitles would be good enough 4 me.

D

Deleted member 5341

Yepppp i heard that they might make a TV serries but tetsu reallllllllly wanted to make a movie......*thinking* idk it all sound so cool tho ^_^

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Neo Nobody said:
is it really worth it? you know japan pisses on the us when it comes to Kingdom hearts nomura said that us is where kingdom hearts started we hardely get anything.
You do know that Kingdom Hearts was made in Japan, right? Not the US? Also, what do you mean, "we hardly get anything"? First off, we're getting the same game that they got. Also, our version might even include extra material, just like how our copy of KH1 included Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, and Phantom, and their copy didn't.

So our copy is coming out a few months later than theirs. It doesn't mean that we're getting anything less than they are.
PWND :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back