• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question: Involving KH:ReCoM coming to US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

Um hi i just wanted to know if KH:ReCoM really was coming to the US and if there was any news about it....sorry to bother people but i didn't really hear a final answer from people so i just wanted to clear things up

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Nothing's been confirmed.
I hope it does, but I doubt it will.

D

The KR3W
This has been discussed many times before. I really hope it does, but I wouldn't consider getting you hopes up.

C

Colours

The info might come on the front page, then we might know, but other than that....nothing.

A

Azrael

I doubt it, and yet I kind of wished it did. I don't care anymore

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
No confirmation yet. Theres probably a 30% chance it will come to NTSC/UC format. The chances of FM+ are 0%. All the FM versions of KH have stayed in JP so far.

Awards
No confirmation yet. Theres probably a 30% chance it will come to NTSC/UC format. The chances of FM+ are 0%. All the FM versions of KH have stayed in JP so far.

How did you arrive at those numbers?

But I wouldn't care if it went to NA. I still wouldn't be able to play it.

KingdomSealer

I would flip if it did make its way here, but it seems very unlikely. I still have a glimmer of hope left, but if it doesn't then well so be it.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
How did you arrive at those numbers?

But I wouldn't care if it went to NA. I still wouldn't be able to play it.

Cuase....i did. And if it did come out, id end up getting it a year later. Thats what heppens with everything over 20$ i buy. My Mom is so damn cheap.

NTSC isn't the only other format in the world.

No it isnt. Theres PAL. Thats the European version.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Cuase....i did. And if it did come out, id end up getting it a year later. Thats what heppens with everything over 20$ i buy. My Mom is so damn cheap.

That sounds familiar. Curse us and our cheap mothers!

Dyingslow666

My mom is the same, I dont even have a damn cellphone, I dont need like a Razr or a sidekick or something, just a cheap phone with unlimited text/minutes and thats it.

Maybe theyl release KHI Fm, KHII FM+ together, which would be the best ever, but theres a better chance of the moon being declared a new country ⌐_⌐

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
My mom is the same, I dont even have a damn cellphone, I dont need like a Razr or a sidekick or something, just a cheap phone with unlimited text/minutes and thats it.

Maybe theyl release KHI Fm, KHII FM+ together, which would be the best ever, but theres a better chance of the moon being declared a new country ⌐_⌐

That would be nice of JP, but i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back