• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yazagi

something been bothering in my mind, if people put some cutscenes of kh2 in english version, why they dont put the intro with the english song? i mean,they have the english version of the game arent they?

Yazagi

nobody234 said:
the english song will be in it

yeah i know that hehe, but the question is, those who show the cutscenes in english version, why they dont show the intro with the english song?

dejah

:|
lol... i wonder if the lyrics to the whole song is a spoiler...

we only know a bit of it anyways.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
dejah said:
lol... i wonder if the lyrics to the whole song is a spoiler...

we only know a bit of it anyways.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

dejah

:|
smexy_roxas213 said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ultima Kid

well the reason why everyone has been putting NA KH2 clip videos but no sanctuary intro is that SE doesnt want anyone to post it anywhere, cause yah i heard they had to email maverick saying please dont post the kh2 intro because SE wants it to be a big surpise for all of us when we get our game and thats like 9 days......i luv surprises....better be a good one, i know it will..i hope

The M.C.

JTTW
maybe cause they dont feel like it. or they dont want to show it cause its special. hehe.

E

Eclipse

ok maverick is the only person in the country we know of that has the full version of kh2 in his hands right now, except for probably a few gaming companies :p

square enix emailed him saying they didn't want him to upload the opening, because both SE and utada wanted to keep sanctuary a surprise for fans to listen to the day they get the game. they don't want him to reveal it because it was supposed to be a surprise from utada. that is why he's edgy about revealing it :p

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
TwilightSoulKey said:
ok maverick is the only person in the country we know of that has the full version of kh2 in his hands right now, except for probably a few gaming companies :p

square enix emailed him saying they didn't want him to upload the opening, because both SE and utada wanted to keep sanctuary a surprise for fans to listen to the day they get the game. they don't want him to reveal it because it was supposed to be a surprise from utada. that is why he's edgy about revealing it :p

Where did you get this information, or are you merely stating what you think is going on?

katana-

i live in a land full of little smexy devils known
Website
www.photobucket.com
well...you know...no one has the english version of kh 2 yet...but they can get the game by pre-ordering it from japan but it'll be in japanese tho!
and ppl just download that stuff ( kh vids and music vids like the kh 1 openeing just incase ur wondering what they download to make thoes vids ) from the internet and then they use it to make videos or just upload it to places like you tube and IGN and stuuf...
that's all i know and it's true if i'm nnot mistaken. :p

and square-enix puts out only the stuff that they want ppl to know...and they only threw out the stupid trailer so we don't find out the whole song cuz it'll spoil it for the game and less ppl will buy it!
i read that stuff in this magazine my brother got..so i don't know why it would bring the sales down....

oh..i can't wait! just 8 more days! just 8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back