• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question For ppl who have KH2FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fan1wwe

what level were anyone of you when you went into the cavern of remembrance and completed it cuz im a level 65 n i die at exactly the same place each time so im just wondering weather i have to level up more or keep trying

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, I did it at....like lvl 50 or so. (But I needed a "couple" of tries though^^)

Lord_Moo

I was lvl 64 and like DanceMacabre said, its not your fault, that place has very strong enemys, use summons and Drives to wipe them all out!! Good Luck ;)

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
yeah the enemies are supposed to be harder. do you find the garden of assemblage at the end, where you can fight every organization member?

Member XIV

I got through it at Lv. 52 I believe, on Critical Mode. I remember just skipping the pointless battles, and fighting the ones that get you to the end.

For the bookmasters, I highly suggest using magnet, then attacking them. (Magnet and Reflect are your best friends)

Once I got to the Garden, I beat Marluxia right away lol, the rest kicked my ass until I was level 99.

D

Dexter

Well I did it at Lv.63, and let me say that place is HARD. I got my @$$ kicked there so many times it's not funny. After that I got lost and basically threw my controller in the tv and busted my controller (luckley it didn't bust the tv as well and thankfully I had another controller). But eventually I made it....it was really hard IMO but fun hard.......................//

Stars

リク
I going in cavern of remembrace like 71++ something . But when i want to beat data form ..they like one hit let me KO XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back