• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question bout mission mode.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
So. To unlock Sora, do I need to get all missions 100% complete in Story Mode or Mission Mode? Or do all the missions in story mode 100% and play them in mission mode? And I know there are some missions that you can't unlock in mission mode anyway.

Awards
Story Mode. Its not as hard as a lot of people say it is, the only hard missions are the ones with the 8 giant heartless and the Dustflier , and the last emblems mission in twilight town. At least on proud mode.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Story Mode. Its not as hard as a lot of people say it is, the only hard missions are the ones with the 8 giant heartless and the Dustflier , and the last emblems mission in twilight town. At least on proud mode.

Well I have it on beginner (thanks to my stupid sister, we were in the car and I had to pee so we pulled up somewhere and I told her to start me a file on standard, but she put it on beginner, and I didn't feel like changing it [this was right after school] so yeah)

And I got the guide which really helps a lot lol

Awards
haha well thats good! I've never seen the guide, so idk what its like, but i hope you get sora soon! he's pretty cool as a character and his limit break is ragnarok!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
haha well thats good! I've never seen the guide, so idk what its like, but i hope you get sora soon! he's pretty cool as a character and his limit break is ragnarok!

Yeah I saw on the JP site, I hate Roxas Dual Weild Limit Break in mission mode, it sucks. Oh and the guide is awesome. It's about as thick as the KH2 guide. I wonder what the BbS one'll be like. I pre-ordered it with the game though haha.

Awards
Idk. i guess we'll find out! and i know right? it'd be so much better if it shot what you were locked on to.. but his aerial finisher isnt that bad! But eventually all i did was play around on that game. haha i remember my hardest achievement was beating Anti-Riku on mission mode with.... donald and goofy! it was hard :/

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Idk. i guess we'll find out! and i know right? it'd be so much better if it shot what you were locked on to.. but his aerial finisher isnt that bad! But eventually all i did was play around on that game. haha i remember my hardest achievement was beating Anti-Riku on mission mode with.... donald and goofy! it was hard :/

Heh I bet, but I only play as Riku or Roxas. Anti-Saix battle was hard and he was a little creepy when you first see him all anti-like lol

Awards
i know right? the only people i ever play as are Riku with his way to dawn, Sora, and Roxas. anti-saix takes forever! stupid berserker mode..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back