• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question and things i would like to point out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAxFINALxFORM

i always thought that Axel was Rikus nobody :confused: because when Axel was talking to Sora after he defeated all of the nobodies and started to fade away he said "I wanted to see Roxas. He... was the only one i liked... He made me feel... like I had a heart. It's kind of... funny... You make me feel... the same" I think the reason Roxas made Axel feel like he had a heart was because Roxas is Soras nobody and Axel was Rikus nobody. So sence Sora is best friends with Riku, Roxas is best friends with Axel

I hope what i said makes sence.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
anyone else want to answer this
(someone proly will soon, here's my answer)

firstly, if riku had never lost his heart/become a heartless, he doesn't have a nobody

next, Axel minus the 'X' comes with the letters A,E and L there is no way to arrange these letters and make them form "Riku"

third, no. we don't know who Axel's other is, but I'd bet its not riku

SORAxFINALxFORM

anyone else want to answer this
(someone proly will soon, here's my answer)

firstly, if riku had never lost his heart/become a heartless, he doesn't have a nobody

next, Axel minus the 'X' comes with the letters A,E and L there is no way to arrange these letters and make them form "Riku"

third, no. we don't know who Axel's other is, but I'd bet its not riku

ok thanks. i now understand . i see my mistakes

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Well, Roxas IS best friends with Axel, but, that doesn't lead up to Axel being Riku's nobody (which he DOES NOT have). That relationship didn't have to branch from Sora's and Riku's friendship.

Riku_keyblader covered the anagram+X factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back