• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Zexion and Lexaeus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VexensVixen

What is the name of his book that he uses? thanks in advanced ^_^ Also what is the name of the weapon Lexaeus uses, it looks like a big red monkey wrench to me,lol again thanks in advanced ^_^

Omni Terra

Awards
It's a lexicon, but I think the specific name is "Shade Archive". It's been a while so I'm not positive.
And for Lexaeus it's a tomahawk and I think the specific name is Centurion.

Xango99

according to the new game 358/ 2days, Zexions book is a lexicon and called the "Tome of Judgement"

and Lexeaus giant tomahawk/axe-sword is called "Torn Heaven"

VexensVixen

its a tomahawk, ok but it still looks like a giant red monkey wrench to me and Lexicon, okie dokie, for some odd reason my one friend and i were calling it a Lexington,lol ^_^ thanks to everyone who helped

VexensVixen

so Vexen's sheild is called Freeze Pride? i didn't think it had a name,lol i just called his Ice Sheild. Ok does anyone know the name of Marluxia's Sycthe?

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
ohhhh, kk, well den, wat was Xemnas's name? I never saw his name in the gravestones of organization members.

VexensVixen

ok i just thought of this do the other member's weapons have a proper name? like Axel's Chakrams, Demyx's Sitar, those guns of Xigbar's, Xaldin's lances/spears, Xemnas' light blades, Luxord's cards, Saix's Claymore and those throwing knife things that Larxene uses? and i always thought Xemnas's title was The Superior as well..i think it says that in the journal on his page, not sure i would have to load my complete file and look for it.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Xemnas' aeriel blades are called Forbidden
Xigbars gun arrows are called Sharpshooter
Xaldins lances are called Ryūgasen (flash of the dragon's fang)
Saixs claymore is called Lunatic
Axels chakrams are called Eternal Flame
Demyxs sitar is called Arpeggio
Luxords cards are called Fair Game
and, Larxenes knives are called Éclair (Lightning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back