• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Trident logic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trey0328

So, trident confronts Sora about being the key bearer and meddling and blah blah blah. But, Trident destroys the crystal that leads to the keyhole that Sora can lock at that moment and keep themselves safe. Why? He ask Sora to do it later, but why not then? Sorry if this have already been ask, but it something that i can't ignore

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
At that moment, he still saw the Keyblade (and therefore Sora) as a tool of destruction. Showing the Keyhole to a Keyblade bearer is a huge risk, and Triton didn't trust Sora enough.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, I don't think Triton had any intention of letting Sora or any Keyblade Master lock the Keyhole until after he'd proven himself via defeating Ursula. Plus, I'm assuming Triton's understanding of Keyblades/Keyholes is vague, because otherwise he would've had a guard setup to keep the Keyhole protected at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back