• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about this picture...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Remember back in 2007, when this picture came out?

terrascreen.jpg

And someone decoded those random letters and symbols to read this:

Master Xehanort's Avenger. His name is Terra. Not yet awakened, he is connected to those two"

Now that BbS is out, what do you guys think this means? I'm thinking that the 'two' are Aqua and Ven, but would that be a little too obvious? And what's with the MX Avenger deal, and not being awakened?

MeggieKeyblader

Lol yeah, he doesn't really look like him in that picture. o.0

I guess that's true, it was kinda too early for that quote to have much importance. I just think it's weird that BbS is already out and I can't figure out what 'not yet awakened' part means, and MX's Avenger. Am I stupid? xD

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by MeggieKeyblader
Am I stupid? xD

No. Like Seraph said, it could be just be a simple mistranslation. This was posted three years ago...

State

Awards
No. Like Seraph said, it could be just be a simple mistranslation. This was posted three years ago...

Indeed, a lot has changed since three years ago, such as that scene that takes place in OC with MX and Ventus in it.

MeggieKeyblader

Okay, good to know that I'm not retarded. xD It's funny how they change so many things from the first few pictures we see to the final product.

Someone can close this I guess.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
This coding was streamed in the promotional video. It can be deciphered as "The one who attacks Master Xehanort, his name is Terra. He's connected to those two and the guy who hasn't awoken yet."
Does that make it more clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back