• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about the Abilities

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decrith

So I've finished the game without paying too much attention to the spirits at all.

I'm about to play it again in critical mode and decided to make use of the spirits more efficiently.
I looked up about the Spirits and noticed that you get your skills and commands from them. So my simple question is.

When you get the skills from the Spirits, are these temporary ( you loose the skills when you use a different spirit party) or permanent?

Sky King

You only lose the blue abilities associated with that DE if you decide to change party members. Red and Purple abilities stay permanently. Blue= Stats, Red= Support, Purple = Spirits.
I'm also quite surprised you beat the game without caring for your spirits at all lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You also have every command you unlock from them permanently (except if you sell them, lol).

Decrith

Alright thanks guys, that cleared things up. Anyway yea, I only made the spirits then let them go and level up along with me, without really caring.

Seighart

Awards
I didnt get to keep my commands when i started critical mode....and i didnt the same. I didnt care much for them, they were only useful for getting me out of quick deaths and i had to wait for curaga to load D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back