• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Special Portal prizes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

relecara

So if I was to be trying to get enough brilliant fantasies lets say to make a star ranked dream eater, can you replay the special portals that have these, and if so can you also get the prizes multiple times? If I am saying something that doesn't make sense then please correct me because I am confused like crazy.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Any portal you beat (as far as I know so far, I'm up to Country of the Musketeers) can be replayed and the reward can be gotten again, so you can get that one prize multiple times if you beat that specific portal multiple times and get lucky enough to get that prize (some portals have numerous different prizes you could get).

relecara

That is really helpful. I'm in the last world, and I don't have very great dream eaters/commands, so thank you so much!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
since I do0nt really know how and I dont wanna post a new topic regarding portals, I'll ask it here.

How do I activate a secret portal?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Vəntus;5893755 said:
You have to go to where you fought the boss (e.g. the top of the Cathedral for the Wargoyle in Riku's story) and the portal will be there.

Will there be an icon on the map for it? I've been doing special portals lately, I haven't done a secret one yet. However, I haven't seen a marker on my map for it, do you have to beat the story for them to appear?

raycat27_2003

Awards
Will there be an icon on the map for it? I've been doing special portals lately, I haven't done a secret one yet. However, I haven't seen a marker on my map for it, do you have to beat the story for them to appear?
There is a icon. The sign will be black instead of either red or blue. You have to beat the story

relecara

Ok wait. Again confused. I have heard that you can't redo a special portal until you have beaten all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back