• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Sora's Mother

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKchuckles

I was browsing around the internet when i came across a link that tries to explain what happens with Sora's mother.

Where are Sora Kairi and Riku's parents in Kingdom Hearts

The second paragraph makes 1 interesting point that i hadn't noticed before, and that was that Sora says something, or rather mouths something, when he sees the darkside for the first time. The rest of the post the guy makes seems like complete BS but that one point was interesting.

I just wanted to know what everyone's take on that scene is? When i play it he does seem to be saying something that isn't subbed. Also, if that is supposed to be his mother... why would he presume it is her before his world is consumed? it would have made more sense in the second encounter.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Sora doesn't mouth anything when he sees the Dark Side on Destiny Islands.

Starts at about 3:05.
He looks up at it and it immediately cuts to his battle stance.
This is nonsense. Sora's mother's desire to see her son eat his dinner was her Light. There's no way a Heartless could have taken her down. And we all know Riku is Sora's father.

Awards
I don't think family will have much importance aside from Kairi's grandma. I don't expect Sora's mom to make a physical appearance(unless she's forcing him to eat that dinner) and Sora probably would have mentioned something about his parents if he recognized his mother was a heartless. How would he recognize it as his mom when he didn't know anything about what the thing was, anyway?

I really don't think that's his mom, imo...

This is nonsense. Sora's mother's desire to see her son eat his dinner was her Light. There's no way a Heartless could have taken her down. And we all know Riku is Sora's father.
This. *nod*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Good job guys.

/funpolice

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website