Question about Sora and Captain Jack

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

cas

At the end of the second Port Royal visit, when Jack Sparrow briefly holds the Keyblade only for it to return to Sora, Goofy speculates that someday Jack may be able to wield the Keyblade because Goofy thinks Jack and Sora "are kind of alike." Can anyone think of any specific similarities in Jack and Sora's personalities that Goofy might have been referring to? I can't think of any offhand.

Oracle Spockanort

the only villain on staff
Staff member
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • No Name
At the end of the second Port Royal visit, when Jack Sparrow briefly holds the Keyblade only for it to return to Sora, Goofy speculates that someday Jack may be able to wield the Keyblade because Goofy thinks Jack and Sora "are kind of alike." Can anyone think of any specific similarities in Jack and Sora's personalities that Goofy might have been referring to? I can't think of any offhand.
Take risks, stab themselves in the chest, want to live a pirate's life, are too selfless even when they are selfish.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
  • Savage Nymph
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • Come So Far
  • The Gambler of Fate
  • Dandelion
not to mention the dlc for III, part watchdogs crossover where we delve into sora's unknown past as an international drug smuggler/gun runner/movie pirater

Audo

press △ to sora
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Key of Destiny
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Savage Nymph
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
they both have pretty obvious bi overtones.

the list goes on

Mirashade

They're both adventurous, and goofy, and Jack Sparrow is actually a pretty good guy at heart. They were also both "trapped" on islands for a while, though I don't think Sora used any sea turtles to build his raft.