• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about selling my PSP.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
In order to have enough money to maybe buy a few 360 games, and accessories, I'm probably going to sell my PSP. I'm not trading it in to Eb games, and am not using Ebay. I'll be selling it in my counties shopper. My question is, how much money should I be able to make of the following:

-PSP Gigapack That has 1GB memory stick, earphones, demo disc.
-Socom: Fireteam Bravo.
-Metal of Honor: Heros.
-Daxter.
-Socom: Fireteam Bravo 2.
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

All those in one, I thought maybe 250$?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
It's hard to say. New PSP's are around $200-$250? I'd start high. Leave it in there for a week and see what happens. If no one buys it for $250 just cut $10 or $20 off the price. If it gets too low, I'd say just sell it to EB or Gamestop. They'll rip you off, but that should be your last resort.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
In order to have enough money to maybe buy a few 360 games, and accessories, I'm probably going to sell my PSP. I'm not trading it in to Eb games, and am not using Ebay. I'll be selling it in my counties shopper. My question is, how much money should I be able to make of the following:

-PSP Gigapack That has 1GB memory stick, earphones, demo disc.
-Metal of Honor: Heros.
-Daxter.
-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

All those in one, I thought maybe 250$?

250 sounds pretty nice, but are you sure your shopper will accept used buys? Most non-trade in shops willl only allow from a certified dealer.

eBay would be your best bet anyways =/ you could get well over $250 with that.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
250 sounds pretty nice, but are you sure your shopper will accept used buys? Most non-trade in shops willl only allow from a certified dealer.

eBay would be your best bet anyways =/ you could get well over $250 with that.

Well, my dad put our used car in the shopper. So I'd think it'd work. Can I use Ebay even though I have dail-up? Ebay is so damn slow on my computer.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Well, my dad put our used car in the shopper. So I'd think it'd work. Can I use Ebay even though I have dail-up? Ebay is so damn slow on my computer.

Um yeah, eBay doesn't require a sort of internet service, it just requires access to the internet xD

let me find you some current PSP bundle prices on there..

EDIT: Don't go to eBay..lolz. The prices are pretty low right now.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
EDIT: Don't go to eBay..lolz. The prices are pretty low right now.

Alright. Maybe I can find someone stupid enough to take a PSP in my shopper. I better get rid of it fast though. Its value is going WAY down.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
None of my freinds want a PSP. I guess PSPs are pretty unpopular.

I'll put it in my shopper maybe this weekend and see how it goes.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'd say sell it for $275-280 since the gigapack now sells for 250(which includes a game and a movie) so to me that price seems reasonable, but 250 is also ok. I'm sure someone will want to buy it..eventually. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back