• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdog1121

if riku was meant to be the true keyblade master wouldnt he have to had gon through the awakening like sora did??

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Bdog1121 said:
if riku was meant to be the true keyblade master wouldnt he have to had gon through the awakening like sora did??

How do you know he didnt?

And maybe he didn't because the keyblade had chosen before he was given an awakening. You dont know, this is one of those things where you dont know, and you shouldnt even care.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Maybe Riku was planning to go with the darkness all a long.Than the KeyBlade chose the next best thing which was Sora.Maybe the awakening was like a test for Sora.He defeated the heartless and maybe Riku didn't,Riku failed the test of getting the Keyblade but, it was meant for him.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't know. I think riku waz born to be dark. and sora waz born to be light . and kairi????????

Keeavin

I remember discussing this on another KH forum a while ago. Anyways, from what I remember it was shown that neither Sora nor Riku were meant to be the master from the beginning, but rather either one of them could have been accepted. Unfortunately though, I don't have any sources of info on this, as the forum has recently been screwed.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I always thought it was a bit anti-climatic when we found out Sora wasn't originally meant to be the Keyblade master. I mean, what, are we now controlling the second-best person for the job, the runner-up? *shrug*

And as for the Awakening--well, my guess is as good as yours, but I think it was just a clever ruse to give a game tutorial. Plus, it's unlikely Riku would've had a similar dream to Sora's.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
we don't know but he probably did

Maybe Riku was planning to go with the darkness all a long.Than the KeyBlade chose the next best thing which was Sora.Maybe the awakening was like a test for Sora.He defeated the heartless and maybe Riku didn't,Riku failed the test of getting the Keyblade but, it was meant for him

the reason the keyblade went to sora was because he the next strogest heart in that world

riku wasn't there for for him to get it so it went to sora

~Life~

The old member
saratp said:
I don't know. I think riku waz born to be dark. and sora waz born to be light . and kairi????????
kairi born to be Just in case if omeone didnt beat the game.......witch is odd cuase most ppl on here did *Highlight* princess of hearts

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
SoulEater2118 said:
How do you know he didnt?

And maybe he didn't because the keyblade had chosen before he was given an awakening. You dont know, this is one of those things where you dont know, and you shouldnt even care.

yes! I agree! that's what i was thinking too

Rikumylove

Maybe Riku had that awakening long time ago, when he started thinking about other worlds...Riku didn`t chose to be evil, he just wanted to safe Kairi... after all, he helped save the world in the end... he was just baddly used, by many people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back