• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yamibakura

when he is fighting sora with keyblade of ppls hearts is he posssesed by ansem or is he only influenced by him?the battle quotes and the way he talks are more riku than ansem(ex "give up yet",whixh he says many times).

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Question about riku

He's definitely Ansem, he introduces himself as such before the battle. However Riku hasn't been kicked out of the body yet either so they're both there technically.
After the fight were Riku appears all transparent and glowy letting Donald, Goofy and Kairi escape he is kicked out of the body and Ansem takes full control.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

Yup completely possessed, not him at all. And he was influenced by him in the beginning, because of all the jealously he had toward Sora. But once he gave in to the darkness, he was possessed.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

Riku's persona was likely influencing Ansem's possession at first since the two were likely in agreement about some aspects. I mean, Ansem wouldnt have been able to get in unless Riku let him in some way, yes? Ansem takes the reigns later, but...I'm of the opinion that is both of them at first.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Definitely, Riku was possessed by the Ansem. You can tell he was clearly wasn't exactly himself.

Rau Le Creuset

Ansem could be taunting Sora by using Rikus memories. That's probably why they stuck a few Riku quotes in. He's definitely been snooping around Rikus memories, at the Final confrontation he seems to know Rikus memories and feelings about destiny islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back