• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Was there any kind of connection between Riku and the Darkside from DI? It almost implied that the darkside was Riku's heartless, or more so the real one that Sora fought. Was that part of Zexion's mind games, or is there possibly some truth to it? I've always been told that Riku had never lost his heart to darkness, so I have no idea what to think.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
As I've been told. The whole point is of the post is that I was wondering what the deal was with the Darkside.

XionXIVRikuXV

ok, as far as i can say, the darkside at the beginnign of the gamne is just there to fight, and, um, get accustomed to wat the heck you're doing in the game. if u get wat i mean

does that make sense?

DarkSoldier85

Zexion was trying to tell Riku that his darkness was inescapable and that he should just succumb to it. Of course, if he had, he would have become a puppet to the basement members of the Organization.

MasterHearts7762

Was there any kind of connection between Riku and the Darkside from DI? It almost implied that the darkside was Riku's heartless, or more so the real one that Sora fought. Was that part of Zexion's mind games, or is there possibly some truth to it? I've always been told that Riku had never lost his heart to darkness, so I have no idea what to think.

Zexy was just being his manipulative emo self.

n.n

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I figured Zexion was just trying to screw with him, but it was worth checking it out. Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back