• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mgets

IThis is the first time i've played the game since briefly playing the gameboy and ps2 version and now i'm kinda confused on something. I've gone through about five hours of the game and have came into contact with a Key door that requires a card I have not yet came into contact yet. It's a card with something that looks like a door and has light coming out of it. I'd really like to know if I should go back and do whatever it is you do with that card before I continue going through the floors.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's the "Room of rewards" where you can get special prizes.

You can earn such a card randomly in battle (and you can always carry only one of it), but only at floors seven and above.
Every floor has such a room which means you'll have to backtrack later once you first get such a card.

mgets

That's the "Room of rewards" where you can get special prizes.

You can earn such a card randomly in battle (and you can always carry only one of it), but only at floors seven and above.
Every floor has such a room which means you'll have to backtrack later once you first get such a card.

Thanks! So when I get my first one should I go all the way back to the first floor I can use it on?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Thanks! So when I get my first one should I go all the way back to the first floor I can use it on?

That's yours to decide.
You can also use it on the floor you're currently on and fetch the others later.

The important thing to keep in mind is that you can carry only one reward card at all times. meaning that once you opened a room on one floor and obtained the prize you need to do battles again until you get another reward card to use on a different floor.

This obviously means that you have to leave some room in your inventory of room cards.

I won't spoil any of the prizes you get there, but I'll give another tip to gain the reward card.
The very first room in every world on floors seven and higher, the "Unknown Room", has a higher chance that enemies drop this card if you currently do not have one.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I'm glad you recognized the Room of Rewards picture as a golden door. I always thought it was some kind of golden... wafer? I sometimes assumed I was missing some sort of Japanese cultural reference, like a prayer slip.

I didn't realize what it was supposed to be until very recently, with the help of the HD version, and in the post-game, even.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lol i've played through this game twice on two different versions and i've yet to notice the room you're talking about. maybe 1.5 will prove more fruitful.

Anagram

Banned
lol i've played through this game twice on two different versions and i've yet to notice the room you're talking about. maybe 1.5 will prove more fruitful.
You've played both versions and never once found a Room of Reward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back