• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question About Placing Portals.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saziel

I don't live in an area with abundant streetpasses. I had read that if you place a portal, after about 4 hours, it will be visited by the computer. I placed 4 portals, and atleast 8 hours have gone by since then, and I've had no visitors at all.

Was this just a rumor, or did I miss something?

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I don't think there is any computers that visit. That would kinda defeat the purpose of the idea

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't think there is any computers that visit. That would kinda defeat the purpose of the idea

There probably are. In Re:Coded, for those who didn't live by anyone, as long as you kept your DS on, random AI computers would appear and visit you in Re:Coded so you could collect the avatar pieces. SE does these things so that people who may not be able to visit others can still 100/% the game, though it is harder to do it without actual people. I'm not sure about it, I haven't placed a portal yet, but seeing as I'm attending a convention later in the year, I expect to complete it within those 3 days :)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Its just a rumor, I placed a portal toward the beginning of the game and I have still gotten nothing like 40 hours of play time later :p You need to really street pass with someone.

Blobbit

Awards
I don't get it. So it says you get the trophy after placing 30 link portals. Do you get more to place when you streetpass someone who also owns KH3D?

kupo1121

Awards
I don't get it. So it says you get the trophy after placing 30 link portals. Do you get more to place when you streetpass someone who also owns KH3D?

When it says "place" it doesn't mean putting them somewhere in your world, it literally means placing them in someone else's game by passing them.

Blobbit

Awards
When it says "place" it doesn't mean putting them somewhere in your world, it literally means placing them in someone else's game by passing them.

Oh, that makes sense. I was just wondering since you can only put four at a time, does it reset once someone gets my portals via streetpass? As in, I put 4 for StreetPass, people get my 4, I get their 4, and I can place more afterwards?

kupo1121

Awards
Oh, that makes sense. I was just wondering since you can only put four at a time, does it reset once someone gets my portals via streetpass? As in, I put 4 for StreetPass, people get my 4, I get their 4, and I can place more afterwards?

I'm not entirely sure, but from what I understand, I think so...we will have to have someone try it out to know, I know someone with the game and a 3DS so I can try it next time I see them, but until then...

Decrith

I feel like I'll never get this trophy, I don't know anyone (and I doubt) in my school who even has a 3DS let alone bring one to school. I was able to get someone's streetpass once but that was in a mall when I was on vacation. I doubt that'll happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back