• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question About OrgXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xayn

If Organization XIII's goal is to become complete people, then why the heck did the original members become nobodies in the first place?

I know another reason now may be because Xemnas is looking for the Room of Awakening... but no one knows much about that.

It just seems a bit... contradictory. Is that the right word? (And I doubt I spelled it right...lol)

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
If Organization XIII's goal is to become complete people, then why the heck did the original members become nobodies in the first place?

I know another reason now may be because Xemnas is looking for the Room of Awakening... but no one knows much about that.

It just seems a bit... contradictory. Is that the right word? (And I doubt I spelled it right...lol)
lol xD it was spelled correctly. Org XIII yes their goal does seem a bit odd considering the position the originals put themselves in but consider it. they were scientists and researchers no? they must have been curious they probably didn't realize what was going to happen to them or the effects it would have on them. kinda like in Pirates of the Carribean when they stole the coins. they had no idea of it's effects and thus they tried to become human again later. is that satisfactory?

Xayn

lol xD it was spelled correctly. Org XIII yes their goal does seem a bit odd considering the position the originals put themselves in but consider it. they were scientists and researchers no? they must have been curious they probably didn't realize what was going to happen to them or the effects it would have on them. kinda like in Pirates of the Carribean when they stole the coins. they had no idea of it's effects and thus they tried to become human again later. is that satisfactory?

=0 Why didn't I think of it like that? I do stupid stuff like that all the time... I get myself into messes that are hard to get out of. Heh. It seems like a good possibility n.n;

Now I can sleep tonight.

Xayn

lol well it wasn't a stupid question. what i wrote down was merely an idea a thought. i'm not totally certain but it makes sense when you think about it.

EDIT: you've been reped for your question and thoughts ^^

Aww yay! Thanks! <3

And another possibility is that they'd become even more powerful using Kingdom Hearts as a way to become whole. Erm... what I mean is, instead of just being 'normal' and whole, they became Nobodies (and got powers) and then sought to become whole (making those aquired powers stronger). Justa thought. Yours makes more sense though XD

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^ i can see that as a posibility. we really have no idea if they would have retained anything they had as nobodies though. when Roxas fused with Sora again he didn't really retain anything he just became a piece that was missing in Sora. Sora didn't gain anything much either. so that's something to think about.

Xayn

That's true too. =/ KH sure is confusing. But Roxas is a special case Nobody who was never really supposed to exist. So maybe that's why nothing was really gained or lost; he was just needed to complete Sora.

But I still have to go with your first theory. =3

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I don't think they WANTED to become nobodies. They were born that way. Their nobodies who were once real turned into heartless and so the ORG. was born.

Judging from what I've seen the org members started recruiting other nobodies to become org members.
I hope that makes sense.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Well, I'm sure Xehanort didn't have the slightest idea that half of him would become a non existant being without any capabilites of emotion. He merely wanted to fall into the darkness and become a Heartless, and I'm sure the part of him that become the Heartless was very happy, but the one that became Xemnas probably wasn't too happy to be non-existant while the rest of him set off to conquer all worlds and drown them in darkness.

riku in the dawn

I don't think that Xemnas was sad being a non-exsistent being, in-fact i think Xemnas retained memories from his human self that his Heartless didn't retain. Ansem 'the heartless' was more bent on world destruction and such and Xemnas seemed more into acquiring his old self.
Now OXIII's intentions as a whole i think was to follow Xemnas' orders and try to gain something from it, maybe the promise of their old selves and bodies.
IDK i never really got the whole story my mental grasp just deterierated because the day i beat KH1 (cause i started it about a week before KH2 came out) i started KH2. SOOOOOOOOOOO yeah thats my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back