• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about ordering from Play-Asia...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad92

Ok,so I'm too young to have a credit card and my dad won't pay with his credit card 'cause he thinks every site other than eBay wants to steal your money.So,is there another way to pay? Other than with a CC?

Oh,also if my PSP is hacked,will I still be able to play it or will I have to un-hack it?

Last edited:

Chad92

If you have a hacked psp except Psp Go you may be able to download the game and play it...simple and clean:cool:

Except the newer games can't play on hacked PSP because they need a new version.

But I love this game so much,I want the authentic version.

And no one answered my question yet about ordering besides with a CC.

zero123

You can use Pay Pal. That's also what ebay uses. Honestly, I don't think importing the game is really worth it...it will be twice the price of a normal psp game, and you'll get it in a month probably.

Chad92

You can use Pay Pal. That's also what ebay uses. Honestly, I don't think importing the game is really worth it...it will be twice the price of a normal psp game, and you'll get it in a month probably.

I know,but I'm unbelievably impatient and I'll probably get spoiled before the game comes out in the U.S

And the price isn't a big deal for me.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Like they said earlier you can use pay pal......

If you have a hacked psp you can play it without updating you just need to patch the game so it will work on the firmware you are on....

zero123

I've heard that some games require you to update your psp, but I dunno for sure, as I'm waiting for a US release date of BbS to buy a psp.

Aerora

I've heard that some games require you to update your psp, but I dunno for sure, as I'm waiting for a US release date of BbS to buy a psp.

They do; Dissidia has a required OS version of 5. something.

Thing is, the OS for PSP (3000s at least) goes up to 6. something, and IIRC it was updated to that before Dissidia even came out.

The disk does include the version of the OS that you need to play it, or you can download from the site itself. :|b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back