• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about one of the worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soranjaxx

Is Olympus Coliseum an optional world? I just wanted to know because I have the worst patience with the barrel things. I like doing the cup event but not the barrels and you have to pass phils "test" to progress. Do I have to do this world to progress further or do I just have tough it out? I can't remember from last time I played if it was skippable or not.

Wave57

Awards
Yes, Olympus Coliseum is indeed optional, I just skipped it myself on my speed run.
You can also skip Atlantica and I think maybe Halloween Town as well if you don't skip Atlantica.

soranjaxx

Yes, Olympus Coliseum is indeed optional, I just skipped it myself on my speed run.
You can also skip Atlantica and I think maybe Halloween Town as well if you don't skip Atlantica.
Ok thanks! I never did like olympus and atlantica all the other ones I'm fine with

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. Olympus, 100 Acre Woods and either Monstro/Halloween Town/Atlantica can be skipped.

The barrels are easier in this game, imo. Easier to pick up, and if you lock on to other barrels you can easily break them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back