• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about obtaining the secret episodes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Wing

Awards
I can't remember if this was the case in the original game or not. can you unlock the secret episodes (refers to both of them. I can't remember the proper name for each) by playing all 3 characters simultaneously? or is it one of those things where you gotta finish each character's story from beginning to end before starting a new one? want to make sure before I put 30 hours into 2 of the stories just to find out I need to restart them...

Light

faster than
Awards
Re: question about obtaining the secret episodes

I believe as long as you have the three character save files from the post-boss save scene you will unlock the secret episode.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: question about obtaining the secret episodes

Secret Episode or Last Episode?

To unlock Last Episode in Proud, you need all Xehanort Reports. For Secret Episode, I think you need all Stickers or to just finish Last Episode but like...get all stickers anyways because Rhythm Mixer is the best skill to use against the boss in Secret Episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back