• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about new scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturemage2

Re: Orbs of fun :D

wouldn't it be really corny if MX actually stole the light inside ventus to open kingdom hearts?

hmmm, anyone know the requirement in opening kingdom hearts?

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Aqua maybe isnt in the middle
Maybe their positioned in a way that when you see the person their in the middle
and I think the orb is the lucky charms and thats clearly telling us that the lucky charms is going to be important

That's my point of view also....or when you choose you 're starting character you know it shows that one in the middle and then we see him/her falling.....

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)

Man, Life would be swell if we could have good luck charms like that.

"Hey Mikey, checkout my good luck charm, it's a bracelet"

"pfft, thats nothing, check this out"

". . . . . . . . "

zexyishsmexy

(1)Sorry, but no. It's possible, but I don't think it'll happen.

(2)They are holding their good luck charms, so I don't think MX's orb is related at all. MX turns his keyblade into that orb, so I don't think he absorbed anything.

And Aqua is probably in the middle because... well, why shouldn't she be in the middle? She's just as qualified as the other two.
(1) That isn't a very credible statement to start off with. Voicing your opinion.
(2) I'm aware they are the charms....read my first post....and "you don't think" isn't a very strong arguement either. MX's keyblade could just have been summoned back into the void the keyblades go to, not turning into the orb. Unless that has been confirmed. Then I'd like proof of the confirmation.

Ventus orb is Air.
Aqua's is water
Terra's is ground like.
It all goes together with their name :D

Aqua is in the middle cus she is damn sexy.
I didn't say anything about their elements XD

I think the camera is rotating.They just took a picture while it was or something...
True. I can agree with that :D

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Aqua's probably in the middle because she was just in the middle at the time. I don't really think that there is a signifigance there. As for the orb things that they are holding, they do resemble MX's that he is holding, but I kind of think the two are unrelated. The things that TAV are holding are their lucky charms that Aqua made for them.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Given it's in CG and is probably an important scene for all three of them, the camera is probably just rotating around the three of them.

God I love pareidolia when the far more likely option goes unconsidered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back