• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Namine ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
I still confuse about why she is a special Nobody? Why she not like the other Nobodies of OXIII? The exchange memories skill is that her orginal skill ? And what is her part through from KH COM to KH2 ?

... So sorry for many question. :36:

JTD95

I still confuse about why she is a special Nobody?

I think that is because she is made from Sora's body and Kairi's heart. And she has the power to control Sora's memories and does who are connected to him, which makes her special.

The exchange memories skill is that her orginal skill ?

She was born with that skill, I'm not sure if it is explained how she got them.

And what is her part through from KH COM to KH2 ?

In COM she is used by the Organization to mess with Sora's memories. KH2, I dunno if she has an importen role at all, she is there. That's it

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
1. She is a special Nobody because she was formed special with a different composition. Typically a Nobody takes the body and soul when the heart is released, but she formed when Sora cut his heart out with the dark keyblade and formed Roxas at the same time, so you could say there weren't enough parts to go around.

2. The memory ability is her unique skill.

3. She spent the time till KH II making up for her mistake, fixing up the memories of Sora that she screwed up.

CougarsforJesus

Namine is a witch and a Nobody. She is different from other Nobodies in the fact that her composition is different, as Grimmedslug said. ^___^

She is also the most AWESOME of all of the female characters in KH in my oppinion... ^___^

...Her significance in KH: CoM was to undo her mistakes that she made by tampering with both Sora and Riku's memories... ^___^"

...In KH2, she appeared in Castle Oblivion as well, but it was to show her relationship as a character to Roxas I believe, and not as much to Sora...

TheLight1

A place where weather plays cruel tricks (AKA Engl
Yeah everyone here is more or less right so I will say that stuff to in my own way for the sake of it.Namine is a special nobody because she is born from kairi's heart and sora's body and soul and because of this she is able to manipulate sora's memories and the memories of those close to him (Hence why squall and others forgot about him until he returned which means when sora,donald,goofy lost memories in CO something happend to them as well.).This makes others reffer to her as a witch (but in name alone.).Or something like that.

kingofgame981

Awards
Thanks you guys!

Oh, and one more thing, why Kairi heart is in Sora body ? Cause Namine was born in the same time Sora release those hearts from his body.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Um..

In KH 1, in the destruction of Destiny Islands, Sora went to the cave and saw a Kairi, which was actually her heart. It was blown and merged into Sora.

Yeah, that's how her heart ended in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back