• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Question about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquareDisney

Does anyone else think it's kinda stupid when fans ship characters from the show together and hopes the pairing becomes canon?

When it comes to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, literally shipping characters together and hoping the pairing becomes canon is kinda pointless and a waste of time (especially when it involves any of the Mane Six).

None of the Mane Six has ever had a steady love interest, and I don't think any of the writers will ever be serious when it comes to giving them a steady love interest. So in reality, the pairing that involves any of the Mane Six will most likely never happen in the show, and will only ever be something that just only happens in the imagination of fans.

TheMostRad

Nah.

Live and let folks write their fanfiction. Let folks cling to some hope in this mad, mad, mad, mad world we all live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back