• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
This information is currently on the Birth by Sleep Wiki Pedia page, and I was wondering if the underlined information is true, and if so how I can confirm it

* Master Xehanort (マスター・ゼアノート, Masutā Zeanōto?)

Master Xehanort is one of the few Keyblade Masters in existence along with Master Eraqus, he was previously a fellow classmate of Master Eraqus.[6] Both Eraqus and Xehanort took the Master Qualification Exam at the same time, both of them passed but Xehanort chose to travel the worlds while Eraqus decided to stay behind. He is seen presiding over the Master Qualification Exam for Terra and Aqua alongside Eraqus.[2] One day he and his apprentice disappeared and due to the threat of his disappearance, Eraqus sent his three apprentices to seek him out. However, attempting to have Terra embrace his darkness and "restore" Ven's memories, Xehanort turned evil with his goal yet to be revealed.[8] He has also been confirmed to share a connection with Xehanort, Ansem the Wise's apprentice, who was introduced in Kingdom Hearts II. [6]He wears the same clothes as Xehanort's Heartless in the original Kingdom Hearts but without the Heartless emblem and a fully buttoned shirt. He is able to wield a Keyblade with a keychain. He is voiced by Chikao Ohtsuka, who previously voiced Captain Hook in the first Kingdom Hearts.

Thanks

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i don't think the first underlined thing is true, at least i haven't heard if that is true or not
For the second underlined thing, i don't think it's confirmed, but hinted through some interviews(don't know which ones) and subliminally in various trailers

Leper Messiah

The first underlined part is definitely wrong... I've never heard anything about that.

The second part is most likely true, especially considering that the recent interview with Nomura said that we should "pay attention to MX's connection to Xehanort..." or something like that.

Xaltan

I don't know about the 1st part but if it were me i would give into the darkness to save my best friend Terra seem like the kind of friend who would do anything to help his friends out even fall to darkness.

The 2nd part i think I right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back