• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about LE strat guide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrueRoxas

I saw differant covers, like valor, and wisdom and final..do they all come with the le strat guide? if this has been brought up before sorry, and like that roxas thing where it shoes his atk power and such, is that in there for sora to.

KHLover916

I hope you get to choose what cover you get. I mean hell I like all the forms that there are, but I guess I would like to choose which one I get. I don't want to be handed one and have it be Master form or something cuz I like Final form a little more more. And I heard that there was a picture of sora and his abilities but I think it was taken off the internet for some reason. Either that or people just forgot where they found it, or it doesn't exist. And by that I mean nobody put it on the internet, because I'm sure it's in the guide.

Vin

Bronze Member
no u only get 1 they are randomly put into a guide

Riku the law

i didnt order the LE strategy guied because i could buy a normal one for much less but of course less features then again its going to help me beat the game with a stratagy guide anyway so buy the cheaper one

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The covers are random for the L.E. guide only.

o.o And what about Roxas's shoes?

sora5923

i also have a question about le startegy guide whats the world that never was?
if you look at a certain pic it shows all the worlds and there is a world that never was.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
that is a spoiler so the guys in the spoiler section can tell you the exact details but there is something i can tell you: it's the last world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back