• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question about kh4 worlds that people want

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowserme

i Heard people post about how they wanted to see worlds in kh4 such as coco walle, and Kim possible etc

I’m just wondering how exactly is wall e gonna fight the heartless or better yet speak?

And how is sora gonna interact with a 2D character from kimpossible?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man those are hard hitting questions, my dude.

How will Sora interact with 2D characters? It’s difficult. Probably in the 4th dimension.

As for how Wall-E will fight Heartless, he will just sweep them up and throw them in the trash. He won’t speak. He’ll be mute. He won’t even make sounds when he fights. Just silence.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Man those are hard hitting questions, my dude.

How will Sora interact with 2D characters? It’s difficult. Probably in the 4th dimension.

As for how Wall-E will fight Heartless, he will just sweep them up and throw them in the trash. He won’t speak. He’ll be mute. He won’t even make sounds when he fights. Just silence.
Hey, don't discount Wall-E! He's got a Lazer too....

disney233

Awards
i Heard people post about how they wanted to see worlds in kh4 such as coco walle, and Kim possible etc

I’m just wondering how exactly is wall e gonna fight the heartless or better yet speak?

And how is sora gonna interact with a 2D character from kimpossible?

.......Is this guy trolling? Can someone just confirm to me that this guy's trolling. At this point it's hard for me to tell. I've dealt with people like this, and they tend to be SERIOUS.

1: Wall-E doesn't need to talk, he doesn't even NEED to fight Heartless. NOT EVERY PROTAGONIST HAS TO BE A PARTY MEMBER

2:.............EVERY Disney movie present HAS been 2d animations. Minus of course the obvious choices of Tron, Pixar, Pirates, and other modern ones I'm sure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
.......Is this guy trolling? Can someone just confirm to me that this guy's trolling. At this point it's hard for me to tell. I've dealt with people like this, and they tend to be SERIOUS.

1: Wall-E doesn't need to talk, he doesn't even NEED to fight Heartless. NOT EVERY PROTAGONIST HAS TO BE A PARTY MEMBER

2:.............EVERY Disney movie present HAS been 2d animations. Minus of course the obvious choices of Tron, Pixar, Pirates, and other modern ones I'm sure.

Yes, he is a troll that keeps making a new account to ask the same or similar questions.

bowserme

I’m serious tho how would coco fight the headless would he just whack them with his guitar? Or call upon his dead father to help? Or sing some magical song?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Dont forget about Eve. She has a plasma gun and other useful abilities.

I’m serious tho how would coco fight the headless would he just whack them with his guitar? Or call upon his dead father to help? Or sing some magical song?
Father? Do you mean Hector. He is his great great grandfather.

disney233

Awards
Have you ever played Final Fantasy before? How do bards fight?
I actually like this idea...I LOVE IT. The idea of Miguel being a bard...genius. I kinda wish the classes are more...out there in the future games. I mean, the party members didn't...persay had a SPECIFIC class tactic. Except, I suppose Aladdin and Peter Pan. I mean...Ariel could've worked well as a Bard, too, now that I think about it. Jack Skellington could've worked well as a...fear-based Dancer class. Many opportunities to make Disney Character party members a specific class, like Donald and Goofy.

bowserme

I actually like this idea...I LOVE IT. The idea of Miguel being a bard...genius. I kinda wish the classes are more...out there in the future games. I mean, the party members didn't...persay had a SPECIFIC class tactic. Except, I suppose Aladdin and Peter Pan. I mean...Ariel could've worked well as a Bard, too, now that I think about it. Jack Skellington could've worked well as a...fear-based Dancer class. Many opportunities to make Disney Character party members a specific class, like Donald and Goofy.
How would Miguel’s grandmother fight tho? Would she just scald the heartless to death? And is isn’t that movie a Halloween town rip off?

CutiePique

Awards
How would Miguel’s grandmother fight tho? Would she just scald the heartless to death? And is isn’t that movie a Halloween town rip off?
...First you're trying to nitpick that Miguel couldn't possibly be well utilized in combat, then when people suggest how he could, suddenly you're worried about his grandma's fighting style? Why would she even be up for consideration when there's Dante and Hector... even Pepita? I know you're grasping at straws for this, but maybe actually grab a straw next time and not a toothpick?
And no? Not really?

Obiewantsanipod

If I could have Bug's life and The Incredibles my circle of life will be complete.

Also, I don't know any of the movies or grandparents mentioned above and can't contribute to this conversation.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I used to think your posts were cute and funny, but now they're getting kind of insulting. Coco is inspired by a real life Mexican holiday "The Day of the Dead", it's not a rip off of Halloween Town. You seriously cannot be that clueless to think Miguel's grandmother (Coco) will also be fighting heartless.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Real talk though, I've always wanted an Auto (as in autopilot) fight in KH since I first saw the movie. Dunno why, but the idea of fighting Otto as he constantly disappears into the ceiling and continually flips the ship around just sounds fun. Maybe have him call in a couple of those annoying police bots with stasis fields to add a bit more flavor to the fight, and Eve in particular would make an awesome party member! She's fast, has plasma blast, and is incredibly mobile (and she's my favorite character, so that's a plus too lol). Several characters could probably connect with Wall-E's desire to head back home with his friends after venturing into the great unknown, and it could also explore themes about what makes a home special/a home.

bowserme

I used to think your posts were cute and funny, but now they're getting kind of insulting. Coco is inspired by a real life Mexican holiday "The Day of the Dead", it's not a rip off of Halloween Town. You seriously cannot be that clueless to think Miguel's grandmother (Coco) will also be fighting heartless.
Ok then if the grandmother is not fighting then what about Miguel’s dog, how would he fit in with goofy, a talking dog?

And how is sora gonna travel all the way to Mexico since that’s where coco the movie is located at

Like wouldn’t that be like an interdenominational crossover with the real world, if his gonna be in shijuku japan?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok then if the grandmother is not fighting then what about Miguel’s dog, how would he fit in with goofy, a talking dog?

And how is sora gonna travel all the way to Mexico since that’s where coco the movie is located at

Like wouldn’t that be like an interdenominational crossover with the real world, if his gonna be in shijuku japan?

Pluto.

They are going to cross the border between the US and Mexico.

There is no place called Shijuku Japan.

Interdenominational? I don’t know what religion Sora believes in to make that judgement.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
So would Sora get a form change in the land of the dead? The idea of Sora as a skeleton both excites and creeps me out at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back