• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about kh2fm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara12

hi Everybody !
I have a question
when i complet kingdom hearts 2 fm can I go back to the game and complete the things i didn complet it?
like puzzle and 99 level and Defeat sephiroth , etc..

sorry about the Language my english not good hehe:wink:[h=3][/h]

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You can do everything in the game after you've beaten the final boss. Nothing is missable :)

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
That's not quite true: there are a very small number of things you can miss, but none of them are that important. Some Potions, a weak piece of armour you could buy anyways, that sort of thing. All of them are in the prologue.

The most notable missable is this, and it barely counts:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Kingdom Hearts series is pretty good at avoiding missables in general! Let's think. There are some pointless chests on Destiny Islands in KH1. There's the infamous Red Trinity in the original KH1. Bonus Bosses in KH1 and DDD can lock you away from chests temporarily. Nothing in CoM, nothing in Days, nothing to my knowledge in coded or DDD. Birth By Sleep has a few pointless missables, though if you consider the Final Chapter to be locking you out of the previous chapters, that's a pretty glaring flaw.

Just a lot of "kind of, sort of" situations!

Last edited:

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
That's not quite true: there are a very small number of things you can miss, but none of them are that important. Some Potions, a weak piece of armour you could buy anyways, that sort of thing. All of them are in the prologue.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The Kingdom Hearts series is pretty good at avoiding missables in general! Let's think. There are some pointless chests on Destiny Islands in KH1. There's the infamous Red Trinity in the original KH1. Bonus Bosses in KH1 and DDD can lock you away from chests temporarily. Nothing in CoM, nothing in Days, nothing to my knowledge in coded or DDD. Birth By Sleep has a few pointless missables, though if you consider the Final Chapter to be locking you out of the previous chapters, that's a pretty glaring flaw.

Just a lot of "kind of, sort of" situations!
wait im trying to complete jiminy journal i finshed everything except synthesis notes witch im troubled with but do i need this Champion's Belt?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
wait im trying to complete jiminy journal i finshed everything except synthesis notes witch im troubled with but do i need this Champion's Belt?
No you don't. Everything mentioned in the above post is irrelevant to 100%'ing the game and getting all trophies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back