• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question About KH2 Disc

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade_creator

Recently,I received Okage:Shadow King.I was so happy it was finally here,because then I wouldnt mind waiting for KH2.But,when I put it in the PS2,it said "Disc Read Error".Is it because its a purple discand not the traditional kind?And if so,will KH2 be a purple disc?

Sharikaaria

the thing with blue disks is that you need a cleaner lense to read it. i've had plenty of problems with blue disks. however, kh2 will most likely be on a silver disk, which can be read more easily. just check and see if it says "dvd" on the back of the case, if you really want to be sure, but you'll have to wait till the game comes out or find the back cover somewhere on the net..

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Thats what happened to me,your ps2 must not read blue disks.Im sure if you have your reciept and tell your videogame retailer the situation,they will gladly let you trade it in.
And no,KH2 will be a silver disc,they dont really make blue discs that often anymore.

OblivionSora

you have 2 options if it says disc error

1)Get a DVD lenscleaner like Maxell, put it in and it will brush the lense, works excellently

2) Check for scratches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back