• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about how KH was written

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
For Days, Nomura wrote the dialogue....and it's easy to see that he did too.....

"Roxas, that's a stick."
-Xion

I actually like Days writing. Was it the best in the series? Probably not. But I love it nonetheless, and I actually enjoyed the game as a whole more than KH2, which I still love.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
"Roxas, that's a stick."
-Xion

I actually like Days writing. Was it the best in the series? Probably not. But I love it nonetheless, and I actually enjoyed the game as a whole more than KH2, which I still love.

There's that, and Roxas' last words to a dying Xion....

"Xion....who else will I have ice cream with?"

And of course, Xigbar's "You look like I just killed your goldfish" quote.

And then Axel and Roxas talking about how Roxas was a "complete zombie" his first week in the organization.

It was the comedic quotes and vocabulary that was used that really made me realize the difference between the writing of Days and all the other games.

I loved Days' story, it has to be one of my favorites.....I just hate the reason why Xion was added. Other than that, it really is one of my favorites too.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
There's that, and Roxas' last words to a dying Xion....

"Xion....who else will I have ice cream with?"

And of course, Xigbar's "You look like I just killed your goldfish" quote.

And then Axel and Roxas talking about how Roxas was a "complete zombie" his first week in the organization.

It was the comedic quotes and vocabulary that was used that really made me realize the difference between the writing of Days and all the other games.

That's actually something I'd love to see more... other than the "who else will I have ice cream with?" line. We need more humorous lines in KH, and that's an element Days definitely brought it.

I loved Days' story, it has to be one of my favorites.....I just hate the reason why Xion was added. Other than that, it really is one of my favorites too.

Same here. I love Xion to death, but the way they came up with her and then some iffy parts they had with her makes me sad ;-;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Larxene: "What are you staring at? Oh no, keep moving pal."

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
"Roxas, that's a stick."
-Xion

The writing isn't what concerned me. If I ignore some of those corny lines, I would agree that the story is somewhat well-written when read. It's not well-written when experienced.

Harper what you want on about its writing, but it did not suited the structure of the game at all. In that regard, Kingdom Hearts II's story is good as a experience because it's suited the game's structure. In 358/2 Days, many of the story elements presented can be too far in-between, can drag on quite a bit and does not know when it's welcome at a certain point in the story.

Besides the woman who wrote the story is clearly a novelist writer. Her style of writing may suit a book, but it clearly does not suit the game's structure, which is why 358/2 Day's writing failed the game.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I can honestly do without KH's sense of humor cause for me it always turns into something corny that requires a face palm when it's said. Plus I can also do without their trying to be badass like Seifer's line in KH2 I think that ticked me off more than anything else in the game.

Virus

حلم في ا&#1604
Website
www.willyouresist.com
I can honestly do without KH's sense of humor cause for me it always turns into something corny that requires a face palm when it's said. Plus I can also do without their trying to be badass like Seifer's line in KH2 I think that ticked me off more than anything else in the game.

Not to mention the awkward laughing the characters do when one of them says a "joke." That always got on my nerves.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This is true in fact KH2 was a complete blunder in that department awkward laughter, badass moments, or sense of humor. You take these three things out the hatred for KH2 would at least go down a little.

Actually if someone could tell me who's idea it was to have Sora and Roxas say Sora, Donald, and Goofy or Hayner, Pence, Olette like 790 times please tell me so I can shoot him in the face. That got out of hand that first time with Roxas was okay then later it was annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back