• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about End of the World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_heart91

California, but wants to live in Twilight Town
Website
www.myspace.com
After you beat Chernabog in EotW, you enter the valcano and as you continue on you see these small buildings and houses, except they all looked destroyed or crumbled. What do you think this could mean? My guess is that they maybe potray worlds that have been destroyed or worlds you have been too( cause some of them looked like something found in Hercules's world: exz: crumbled pillars). What's your opinion( sorry if already brought up before)?

Oh, and in the 2nd room before the room that leads into the place where you fight all those heartless in order for the heartless seal to break, I noticed on one of glass-like blue round things on the wall, if u use first-person veiw on the last one to the right( if ur entering from the opposite way in which ur coming from after fighting Chernabog, not the way from which u fight the mobs of heartless) you see a depiction of what looks like a medieval city or church. I don't know if this has happened on the other ppl's games or if has been spotted yet, but i was just wondering what it could mean, along with the small ruins. :confused:

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Wait..ansem's world was hollow bastion if im not wrong .... it might be the worlds such as the destiny islands that were destroyed...and thats just the remains of those worlds...

sinharvest_angel

i doubt that the ruins really meant anything probably just for scenery, i mean u had to go to first person view to see it but nice observations, and sometimes i think that we just over analyze this, but still ya never know

sorixed

Dattebayo!
collapsingstar said:
those ruined house u talkin about could be the remains of the world ansem was king of.
ansem isn't a king he's a sage!

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
hey! no idiots who think they know everything allright! he was the king of hollow bastion!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
innerdarkness said:
hey! no idiots who think they know everything allright! he was the king of hollow bastion!
In the report he didn't say a king he's ruler in which he said he's a sage read the report! www.khinsider.com/khdatabase/ besides where did it say he's a king and i wasn't being harsh or anything but he isn't king.

UnknownEnigma

ahh yes yes remains of all worlds. and ansem was a ruler and i sorta agree with the nothing in kh is thrown for the hek of it everything means something anddd i sorta saw snow whites world. i forgot what room but ion the right side there is a smal gate and i think thats snow whites world you know in the movie before you enter she opens the gates and goes in...but yeah i agree those are destroyed worlds.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
could you give some pictures I don't remember, so I don't know so if you get some picture till me & may-b we can tell but till then I don't know sorry.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Hey! Idea! Remember at the begining of the game in traverse town, when destiny Islands were destroyed, the star disappeared. Remember? Maybe they are destroyed towns...hm....I don't know what the star has to do with it.....maybe the "End of the World" is a place where the worlds go when they're destroyed (you know when the world ended?)

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand

they call him a sage!! it doesn't mean he is one, he is like one, and he has the wisdom of one. But later in that same damn report it says,

As ruler of this world, I must find the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back