• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Diz/Ansem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

Alright as i remember people were saying Diz is ansem.... Okay i have not read much of here lately, but in the previous scans, why is there a picture of ansem in the bottom right hand corner?

http://kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/108.jpg

theres the link, check it out....

please do not flame me if i am wrong or something...i might just have missed something

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Can you read the little thing right above him in the right corner? It says KH. Meaning, it was a snapshot from the Orginal KH. Now, that wasn't rude was it?

Legato2471

This is from Ansem Report 13

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

What it basically means is that when Ansem's heart was consumed by Darkness his body seperated from him, creating DiZ. Ansem and DiZ are one in the same and Diz says that he has met the king before. He has, because he met him before his heart and body split up.

" I am Ansem, but I am not Ansem" - Diz speaking to Riku in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

Sanctuary Keeper

Legato2471 said:

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

What it basically means is that when Ansem's heart was consumed by Darkness his body seperated from him, creating DiZ. Ansem and DiZ are one in the same and Diz says that he has met the king before. He has, because he met him before his heart and body split up.

" I am Ansem, but I am not Ansem" - Diz speaking to Riku in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories
What?! i dont remember that part at all. the only sentence that was clse to that was when Vexen was talking to Riku.

Legato2471

I remember a line very close to that, but I'm not sure who said it. Assumed it was Diz. Point is anyways, Ansem and Diz are two different people.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Legato2471 said:

That DiZ quote couldn't be more inaccurate. "I am somebody or somebody. It all depends if you believe in me or not."

Thats more like it.

Legato2471

Wow that quote wasn't even in the game. Look it was an example, I was wrong. Sorry I can't memorize every line of the game.

Ansem and Diz although seperate in heart and body, making them two different people

*edit* Took this from Kh2.uk. I had the wrong report.

In KH: CoM, Vexen describes that DiZ "Is Ansem and he is not Ansem" but what does this mean? one can only presume that DiZ is the shell (body) of Ansem that he once casted off many years ago (as described in Ansem Report #12). Therefore he is a an existence neither of darkness nor of light, which is named in Ansem Report #12 a "NEO" (Non-Existant-One

Last edited:

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
That is still wrong. Vexen is not way specifically referring to DiZ. Thats not in the game either. He just mentions that the Superior is Ansem and not Ansem bla bla bla...Says nothing about DiZ.

Sanctuary Keeper

einon_san said:
That is still wrong. Vexen is not way specifically referring to DiZ. Thats not in the game either. He just mentions that the Superior is Ansem and not Ansem bla bla bla...Says nothing about DiZ.
.................Yeah the closest quote to what that guy assumed. I mean the "he is and he is not" part.

Legato2471

So you believe that Ansem switches between being himself and being Diz? The BHK is Sora's other side and Diz is Ansem's.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Legato2471 said:
So you believe that Ansem switches between being himself and being Diz? The BHK is Sora's other side and Diz is Ansem's.

Which Ansem are you talkin about? I believe that the Ansem WE KNOW is inside of Riku and only inside of Riku. The other Ansem which is DiZ's real name..IMO is the other side of Ansem's (the one WE KNOW) heart. Capieche?
How do you spell capeesh?

Ansem/Sephy

It's a DiZ post ( so guess who's here)

Yes, Vexen was refering to the Superior and not DiZ. Thing is, though, DiZ IS Ansem ( in a sense.) Ansem (in KH1) was the Heart, DiZ ( in KH2) is the Body and Soul. Now that we have the complete trailer, in high quality as well, I decided to review it, and I froze frame at a close-up of DiZ. From what we see of him, we know the following:
1. He's black ( maybe just very dark-skinned)
2. He has freaky, orange eyes
3. ( and from listening) He has a DEEP, KOOL voice

Conclusion: DiZ is Ansem. And Vexen confirmed that Ansem, in some form, was the Superior. Meaning: Superior/ex-Superior=DiZ.

I don't know how to make it much clearer. I know a few of you are with me, but others . . .

iamtheone

Re: It's a DiZ post ( so guess who's here)

Ansem/Sephy said:
Yes, Vexen was refering to the Superior and not DiZ. Thing is, though, DiZ IS Ansem ( in a sense.) Ansem (in KH1) was the Heart, DiZ ( in KH2) is the Body and Soul. Now that we have the complete trailer, in high quality as well, I decided to review it, and I froze frame at a close-up of DiZ. From what we see of him, we know the following:
1. He's black ( maybe just very dark-skinned)
2. He has freaky, orange eyes
3. ( and from listening) He has a DEEP, KOOL voice

Conclusion: DiZ is Ansem. And Vexen confirmed that Ansem, in some form, was the Superior. Meaning: Superior/ex-Superior=DiZ.

I don't know how to make it much clearer. I know a few of you are with me, but others . . .

I agree entirely.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
So even though the Superior left Marluxia in charge, he was still lurking around the castle? Zexion managed to scene one similar to the Superior (Riku) but not the Superior himself who was in the caslte almost the whole time?

I've made this point before. To leave someone in incharge, is to do exactly that. LEAVE. The Superior was not around the castle. Zexion did not ever pick up DiZ's scent. Yet, he picked up Riku who was always being watched by DiZ. "Iv'e been watching you all along." -DiZ-

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Perhaps Diz is the light Ansem cast off also?
Call me crazy, but I have this odd feeling that Diz is a good guy...I just get that impression of him.
But...does that make any sense at all? When Ansem rid himself of all light...where did the light he rid himself of go to?
Would it go to a place like Kingdom Hearts, only for the Light?
Or perhaps into the body and soul...Diz?
Then perhaps that is why Diz wants to destroy the Organization...because they're evil?

zerokool

ok people u can kinda grasp that Diz isn't all that good, the way in which he's been talkin and what he did to Namine kinda sets it up for something to happen. Also remember this. why did Diz meet with Riku, Mickey, and BHk but not Sora. I mean whatis his reason behind this. He also called BHK the hero chosen by the keybalde, not to mention the one who would open the door to light. But that's supposed to be Sora's role as it's been said in Kh1 at the end and in KH2 by Yensid. Lastly Diz is very cautious about who he talks to. He's planning something against Sora but the question is what?

gaming assassin

:cool: in one of the trailers a unknown and diz are talking in a room and one of them says "we must not let themfind out about are plan Ansem" I wonder what this means.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Can we just stop discussing something that's been discussed at least thirty times before? Seriously.

Legato2471

Ansem and Diz are the same person. When Ansems heart fell into the darkness his body took the form of Diz. The Reason he met the BHK, Riku and Mickey is because he is looking for people who walk the Twilight to help him destroy the order.

Ansem/Sephy

Of course you thought he was a good guy. That was his role in CoM. But things change. DiZ is a being of neither Light nor Dark, so he could go either way or be neutral. In KH2 DiZ said his motives were revenge; I think this tips the scale to Darkness. Not to mention, Riku, one of DiZ's followers, said this world should be engulfed in Darkness, if it is the True World. I think DiZ is fooling Riku into finding True Paradise like Ansem said in his 12th report. Something simialr was even on the khinsider home page, I think. When it comes to DiZ/Ansem threads, I can usually put two and two together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back