• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about Destiny Islands..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I don't understand what the Destiny island scene was for in the beginning. it wasn't really explained, and the Ursula fight? am I missing something?

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, I couldn't find one.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I don't understand what the Destiny island scene was for in the beginning. it wasn't really explained, and the Ursula fight? am I missing something?

Sorry if there is already a thread on this, I couldn't find one.

Now if i'm not mistaken I believe that Destiny Islands was actually Sora and Riku's dream and they were using their dream to connect to the realm of sleep and enter the dreams of the sleeping worlds. (The scene after the Ursula battle when they use their Keyblades on the keyhole that appears, that is them connecting to and entering the dreams of the sleeping worlds). The Ursula they fight is a dream version of Ursula created from their memories that Yen Sid made so they could get used to combat in dreams, I believe.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
but it was the opening scene lol then it cuts to Yen Sid talking about Xehanort with Riku and Sora in their kh2 outfits. I didn't watch much after that, I just found it odd to begin the game like that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
but it was the opening scene lol then it cuts to Yen Sid talking about Xehanort with Riku and Sora in their kh2 outfits. I didn't watch much after that, I just found it odd to begin the game like that.

It seems to have been done to just cut right to the action rather than spending three hours doing a tutorial that most people don't even need.

The game goes back and forth to conversations with Yen Sid before entering the Realm of Sleep. It's just the storytelling method the game took this time around.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
oh wow, thats....new lol Thanks for clearing that up, I honestly just watched the beginning and the ending cinematics, I'm not going to spoil the worlds for myself so I was just a bit confused.

might as well close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back