• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about deluxe edition and limited ps4 pro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky.peic

Awards
Hello, does anyone know if KH3 Deluxe edition (one without bring arts figures) also in limited quantities

And is ps4 pro limited edition exclusive to Japan or is it gonna be sold in Europe because i was planning to buy ps4 pro soon but if this one is gonna be sold in EU then i will delay buying pro but it seems like its only on SE JP store :(

Awards
No the PS4 Pro isn’t exclusive to Japan. I just don’t think it’s available for preorder yet in other countries.

lucky.peic

Awards
No the PS4 Pro isn’t exclusive to Japan. I just don’t think it’s available for preorder yet in other countries.

Thats great to hear, i just hope it wont be sold out cause due to buying new gaming pc, new surround system and couple of other things that i have as my priority right now i wont be able to preorder one before december this year or early january 2019 :(

Also i hope KH3 Deluxe edition isnt limited i know the one with bring arts figures is limited but it does not say anything about normal deluxe edition without figures being limited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back